Stampin’ Up! has released some new awesome Thinlits dies that cut flip cards! There are two to choose from! Watch this short video below for details. If you are reading this via email, click here to watch the video.
- Easy to mass produce flip cards, they would make great announcements, invitations, or Christmas cards.
- These Thinlits Card Dies will be available at least through the 2013-2014 catalog year, but get yours now, because they are not in the catalog.
PLUS The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets.
Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
Label Card Thinlits Die (item 133479):
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
Circle Card Thinlits Die (item 133480):
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ustamp4fun.com
Follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/amycelona
Follow me on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ustamp4fun