NEXT PREORDER window is here! Starting today, December 5th at 1 pm Pacific (or 4 pm Eastern).
HERE ARE HELPFUL TIPS to reserve your Stamparatus:
- Go to my online store at www.ustamp4fun.com/store
- Scroll down to the ad for the Stamparatus and follow the instructions from that link. You can cancel your pre-order at any time.
Stampin’ Up! suggests that you create an account (if you don’t already have one) and be logged in before 4 pm Eastern for the most simple and fast reservation experience. The Stamparatus ads are currently up. You are now able to see the exact ads you will click to reserve your Stamparatus. Please note, the reservation app will not open until 4 pm Eastern. If you click the link early you will be notified the reservation window isn’t open yet.
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
PM (MT) on December 5th. While supplies last.for the delivery on or around March 19th, 2018. The reservation window opens at 2:00
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
See the entire demo at:
DETAILS: How do you get yours?
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Have more questions? We have answers. Check out the PDFs below.
Tell me what you think! And by the way, check out my newly designed site at www.ustamp4fun.com!