Did you get a tablet for Christmas? Time to trick it out with the Google Catalogs app!
In partnership with Google Catalogs, Stampin’ Up! is thrilled to announce its first tablet-friendly catalog! It’s interactive, it’s easy–and it’s now available for iPad and Android tablets in the US.
To access the catalog:
- Download the Google Catalog app (available through iTunes and Google Play).
- Sign in using your Google or Gmail account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one by tapping the Sign Up button in the app.
- After you have signed in, search for Stampin’ Up! in the Select Favorite Catalogs list.
- Select Stampin’ Up! by tapping the small stamp icon next to the name, then tap Done.
- Click the “Favorites” icon at the bottom of the app, then tap the Stampin’ Up! catalog cover to open it. That’s it!
Cool Features of the app:
- Browse the catalog with ease on your tablet.
- Get more information, see additional images (beyond what is available in the catalog), and zoom in on your favorite products.
- Watch videos from our YouTube channel right inside the app! Jump to the Stampin’ Trimmer on page 180 (page 182 in the app) to see it in action.
- SHOP ONLINE! Order products directly from the app with just a few taps through Stampin’ Up!’s online store.
Note: Google Catalogs is currently available in the US only and is not supported in Canada at this time. We will test this app in the US and make it available in Canada as soon as Google opens up their product to that market.