Now is the time to join Stampin' Up! CLICK here
ANNOUNCEMENT: There is an AMAZING special offer of a limited time $25 starter kit! This offer runs from October 7th through the 21st
* * * * * * *
Did you know you create YOUR OWN customized Starter Kit for just $99? You'll also receive a FREE business supplies pack valued at $65. The total value of the kit is over $220 and it ships for FREE! This is a fabulous deal, whether you are a hobby stamper or want to be a business demonstrator! In addition to filling the Starter Kit with your favorite Stampin' Up! products, you'll enjoy Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits as well.
Not sure where to start? CLICK HERE for some examples of ways you can customize your kit.
Join My Team:
I joined Stampin' Up! in 1996–approximately 1/2 hour after seeing the catalog for the first time! Since then I am proud to say that my closest friends in the world are the wonderful women I have met through my Stampin' Up! career.
There are a lot of wonderful reasons to join and not the least of which to start your own business for under $200. Even if you join for the kit and keep active as a 'hobby' demonstrator, Stampin' Up! treats all demonstrators equally–you enjoy the same benefits and opportunites as the top producers.
Benefits of joining with me include:
- Membership to my downline training site at ImpressMeTeam.com that encourages your creativity and challenges you! My downline are across the US and includes Puerto Rico. Inside the password protected areas, I sharemy class planners and tips and tricks to promote your business and/or challenge you creatively.
- Promotion incentives exclusively from me for your efforts in growing your business.
- Recognition for challenges and milestones.
- Phone support, email support and tele-conference training
- Free web presence with a privately hosted WordPress site for 'business' minded direct recruits.
Some benefits of the company include:
- A customizable starter kit under $200 (plus other starter kit specials throughout the year) with no obligation after the purchase of the kit. Otherwise, $300 a quarter in sales or self purchases or a combination of both. Sales are cumulative with no minimum orders, ex., ten $30 sales or thirty $10 sales… as long as it adds up to $300 a quarter.
- A commission schedule that starts at 20% on every order up to an additional 20% for a total of 40% possible
- Gifts for new demonstrators in the form of a wonderful Stampin' Start program that rewards those who sign up and work to achieve sales and recruit in the first year.
- You can be your own hostess and market your business through offering clubs, classes, events and online
- You have a 24/7 website of ideas, updates and resources from the company and ability to place orders online any time of the day or night.
- 800# phone support with no waiting or voicemail during working hours (9am-7pm EST)
- A 30+ page monthly newsletter with color photos, business enhancing articles, challenges and updates from Stampin' Up!
- Company sponsored events (annual convention, regional events, etc.)
- Your own 'branded' website with online store, gallery, calendar for a nominal monthly fee from the company
Still thinking about it? Contact me directly at 610-255-1660 or email me with questions! Ready to go? Click one of the 'Easy Buttons' and become a member in under 15 minutes!
Combining My Digital Studio with traditional embellishments and other Stampin’ Up!® products allows you to not only effectively showcase hybrid projects, but also demonstrate projects using non-digital elements. Contact me today to get started!
Why Join Stampin' Up!
a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision! See the Compensation Table for more information.
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Support from Stampin’ Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
CLICK HERE to sign up online in less than 15 minutes!
- OPTIONAL: You may wish to DOWNLOAD the Starter Kit list (to use as a worksheet) to choose your own sets and accessories. You must choose those valued at the same or lower in price than the kit allows If you need to, VIEW the Online Catalog to aid you in choosing sets. Click the button below!
People join for many different reasons and you may have goals similar to those below:
As you can see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Make it fit for you by using your unique talents.