This hydrangea stamp was part of a retired hostess set that is now available again (smaller than the original) as part of Stampin’ Up!’s 25-year anniversary celebration.
That’s right they’re bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release-one set per month-during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each “Best of” set will also include a never-before-seen image! Each month, there is a different theme and this month it is ‘flowers’ (see flyer for all images).
And by the way all you Copic enthusiasts–I did all of the coloring with Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Write markers, so there! See my original article here.
Check back here every month to download a flyer for a new Best of stamp set!
Some things to remember:
- All ‘Best Of’ stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
- While they are releasing just one ‘Best Of’ stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
Click the links below to download the sets currently available (I will be updating this article each month):
- January’s ‘Best Of’ – Birthdays (order the set HERE).
- February’s ‘Best Of’ – Love
- March’s ‘Best Of’ – Flowers
NOTE: Sets are only available in clear mount
While they are releasing just one ‘Best Of’ stamp set per month, all of the ‘Best Of’ sets will be available until March 31, 2014. As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, they’re including a collector’s card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every ‘Best Of’ set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95!
Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.