Directions: Cut three 12x12
pieces of cardstock:
- 12 x 12 scored at 4 inch intervals and cut out corners
- 10 1/2 x 10 1/2 scored at 3 1/2 inch intervals and cut out
- 9 x 9 and scored at 3 inch intervals and cut out corners
- For the lid: cut at 7 x 7 and scored at 1 3/8 intervals (to fit
the 12 x 12 layer closed)
- Stamp and decorate each layer for either journaling or a photo
- No gluing, the entire box folds up and held shut with the lid
- On the "Bundle Up" box, I tied the bow to be on the lid only so
that you didn't have to untie it each time you opened it.
|Shared by: Amy Celona
More samples done with Scrappin' Memory Kits coming soon!
"Bundle Up" stamp Set; Just Journaling II & Journaling Fun
see more boxes...
Box shown is 2 layered; Folds up to 4 x 4 x 4
Along the Shore ( Summer 05 Mini Catalog)
Just Journaling II & Journaling Fun
3 Layered Box
Box Closed |
Layer 1 Detail |
Layer 2 Detail
Layer 3 Detail
Along the Shore (Summer '05 Mini Catalog)