In addition to this awesome 50+ page catalog, you can also view more information about each product online in my store.
You heard that right!
For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you can choose a product or bundle from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. CLICK HERE to view it online.
It’s here! It’s here! Check out the new 2014-15 Stampin’ Up! Catalog online.
- CLICK HERE to download the Catalog PDF
- CLICK HERE to download the Stampin’ Supplies– did you ever wonder what supplies were used in making the samples in the catalog? Check this out!
Everyone who purchased $25 or more with me since the last catalog (July 2013) should have received the new catalog in the mail already.
CLICK HERE to view all the products online.
On May 31st, the Stampin’ Up! 2013-14 catalog will be retired–and with it many stamp sets and accessories. So while supplies last (or June 4th latest) you can check out the online sale of these products HERE–some are up to 50% off.
YOUR CATALOG IS ON IT’S WAY! As a reminder… this week everyone who has made a purchase with me online, via email or at a workshop for $25 or more since July 2013 (the beginning of the current catalog)… a NEW 2014-15 Catalog is on the way to you! They are auto-mailed from the printer and should (hopefully) arrive to you by June 1st. Thank you SO MUCH for your support.
As a reminder, everyone who purchases with me online earns a ‘Class to Go’ PDF (changes monthly) and you will be included in the automatic mailings.
The Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog is here! And customers who have purchased with me in the last year (January 1st-November 30th) should have already received this in the mail already, let me know if you didn't.
CLICK HERE to view the catalog in PDF version that you can download and keep.
CLICK HERE to download the Stampin' Supplies for all of the projects shown.
CLICK HERE to download a PDF of the Product Guide (specifications and explanations) of the products contained in the catalog.
I'd love to hear your feedback and what you'd love to have first!
Stampin' Up! has released some new awesome Thinlits dies that cut flip cards! There are two to choose from! Watch this short video below for details. If you are reading this via email, click here to watch the video.
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just flip cards. (The Circle Card Thinlits Die comes with 10 total pieces; the Label Card Thinlits Die comes with nine total pieces.). And with the number of dies you're getting, plus the die that creates the card itself, the price is a great value-especially to create an interactive card!
- Easy to mass produce flip cards, they would make great announcements, invitations, or Christmas cards.
- These Thinlits Card Dies will be available at least through the 2013-2014 catalog year, but get yours now, because they are not in the catalog.
PLUS The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets.
Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
Label Card Thinlits Die (item 133479):
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
Circle Card Thinlits Die (item 133480):
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!
Use these links as well:
o ONLINE INTERACTIVE Catalog
o DOWNLOADABLE PDF Catalog
o DOWNLOAD the Stampin' Supplies for samples
I'm on vacation in BEAUTIFUL North Carolina, on Hatteras Island (READ: Tony is reading about buying a rental property, LOL!).
Anyway, I have a ton of new products in a box waiting for me to get home and start playing. I have my first 'Christmas' workshop this Saturday the 10th for my wonderful friend Louise!!!
Let me know in the comments what you like and what you LOVE!!!